RUN YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE up until June 12, 2018. (See Below)
Receive That Beautiful 2.5” (5k) or oversized 3.5" (10k) Medal (pictured) as a Symbol of Your Commitment to Raising Money For South Florida Animal Shelters - Run It Alone or Form a Team
Dogs....life’s furry little angels. They motivate us to play, be affectionate, loyal and to seek adventure. No matter how bad of a day we may be having, once we arrive at home and see that furry little wiggle butt racing towards us, all of our stress instantly melts away. Dogs have more love and compassion than most humans but unfortunately many of them are forced to endure a life of pain and neglect. We have partnered with Redemption Rescue League, an organization located in West Palm Beach, who rescues dogs from local kill shelters and cares for them until they are adopted into a good home.
How to Participate in a Virtual Race:
1. Walk OR Run your 3.10 miles (5K) or 6.2 miles (10k) anytime from 04/12/18 to 06/12/18
2. Take a clear post-run picture of you and your run phone app or running watch.
3. Upload your run/walk distance and picture to this FB event page (Discussion Tab)
Our Run For The Paws 5k and 10k Runners Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color 2.5” or Oversized 3.5" medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Custom Ribbon
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped those dogs who are desperately in need with a percentage of the registration going to the designated charity below.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Charity Website: Redemption Rescue League
Redemption Rescue League is now working with dozens of animals and an even wider circle of people in various stages of recovery in an effort to combine these two populations into one intertwined path to healing. Their primary purpose is to redeem both dogs and addicts/alcoholics who are on the path to sobriety. As a part of their recovery, the residents of our redemption house will be the primary care takers of the rescue dogs in hope for a more purposeful means of sobriety, both on the paths of second chances. "Animals helping people helping animals."