RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
(IN-STOCK! All Race Items Will Ship Immediately!)
September 14 isn't just any full moon, it's the Harvest Moon of 2019! And This isn't any standard virtual run, this is an opportunity for you to do an evening Glow Run complete with Glow-In-The-Dark Oversized Custom Finisher Medal, Crazy Bright Multi-Color LED Blinking Bracelet, and Beautiful Full Color Race Bib! All of this is mailed to you for just $24.95 and is a true declaration that you support Mental Health America (see more about the charity below)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "Harvest Moon Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
Harvest Moon Virtual Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" finisher medal (as pictured above) with Custom Ribbon, Race Bib & LED Blinking Bracelet. (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped those who need mental health services.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Mental Health America of Palm Beach County
Mental Health America of Palm Beach County is changing the way people think about mental health. Their goal is to create a supportive society where people with mental health conditions live openly and are valued. They connect people to care and support, build awareness, and fight to make mental health a public priority.