RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
50% of every registration supports the Eat Better Live Better Organization who is focused on improving child health via an array of offline and online nutrition education delivery models.
Spectacular Four Inch Medal With Sparkle Glitter Epoxy will surely shine in your finisher medal collection.
MEDALS IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "City of Los Altos New Years Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Moms Day 5K Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4 inch Medal with glitter epoxy on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Real Tyvek Race Bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped fund the end of childhood obesity
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Eat Better Live Better
A 501(C)3 non-profit focused on improving child health via an array of offline and online nutrition education delivery models. Their training programs are offered in collaboration with academic, community, and health centers across the United States. EBLB is mission-driven and results-oriented. They take great pride in the work they do everyday to improve children’s lives.
Why are they so passionate about healthy eating?
Their programs provide the skills and tools that children need to create and maintain a lifelong habit of healthy eating.