What can we say... we were told it was time to release the Murder Hornets 5K!
FOR REAL, we are preparing because every registration is going to help save the Honeybees with a donation to The Honeybee Conservancy, who since 2009 has engaged in multiple programs to end the bee crisis including bee research and building bee habitats .
MEDAL PRODUCTION UPDATE: medals start shipping to registrants 6/15/2020!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
This is a Massive 4" Murder Hornet Medal Complete with Translucent Hinged Wings on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon . The medal is earned with your 5K run or walk and it's a true declaration that you support helping to save the Honeybees.
Online Printable Race Bib Available CLICK HERE!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "Murder Hornets 5K" Event
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Murder Hornets 5K" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
Use #MurderHornets5K anywhere on social media.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
Murder Hornets 5K Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 4" finisher medal (as pictured above) complete with translucent hinged wings and a custom 1.5" wide ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib available - CLICK HERE!
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide hope for the future of the Honeybees which are vital to all aspects of life on our planet.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
THE HONEYBEE CONSERVANCY
The Honeybee Conservancy is a public charity established in 2009 in response to the bee crisis. They engage in education, outreach, support research and build bee habitats. They are a Project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs.