RUN or WALK YOUR 5K or 10K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
UPDATE: Medals Will Start Shipping To All Registrants August 17.
2020 has brought has shone a new spotlight on those suffering from mental illnesses. In fact, recent figures suggest that more than 30% of adults in the United States had a mental disorder in the past year inclusive of extreme anxiety and depression.
We want to change the culture of this topic and make it okay to speak about mental health and suicide. Let's take the stigma away, let's seek to make it okay for people to understand that it's okay to get the help they need. Let's join together and run (or walk) and raise awareness for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.
A 4" Work-Of-Art with "Multi-Dimensional" Gears detailing how our mind works like a fine instrument, each gear must access the next for all to be in alignment. The 5K & 10K medal is the same while the ribbon highlight the distance you chose.
Online Printable Race Bib Available...
CLICK HERE FOR 5K BIB
CLICK HERE FOR 10K BIB
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) or 6.2 (10K)
Depending which distance you registered for.
3. Save your Activity as "The Mental Health Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Mental Health Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4" Medal complete with Multi-Dimensional gears on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib (See Links For 5K & 10K Bibs Above)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped raise awareness for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website - NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Health
NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone. There are many supports, services and treatment options that may help. A change in behavior or mood may be the early warning signs of a mental health condition and should never be ignored.