RUN YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Get That Beautiful 3.5" Medal (pictured) as a Symbol of Your Commitment to Empowering Women - Run It Alone or Form a Team
Women’s empowerment is about developing strong, confident and courageous women. It’s about taking your fierceness and sharing it with other women to motivate, educate and make all your voices heard.
Let's join together as women and show the world what we’re made of by building each other up instead of tearing each other down. Let's be powerful together, let's run together...
How to Participate in a Virtual Race:
1. Walk OR Run for 3.10 miles (5K) anytime
2. Take a clear post-run picture of you and your run phone app or running watch.
3. Upload your run/walk distance and picture to this FB event page (Discussion Tab)
The Run For Women’s Empowerment 5K Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Oversized 3.5" medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Custom Ribbon
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped those who are desperately in need with a percentage of the registration going to the designated charity below.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Charity Website: WomenOfTomorrow.org
Empowered women EMPOWER WOMEN.
The inspiration and design for Women of Tomorrow is based on their founder’s study of the Psychology of Women. “The research was clear – the real problem with true equality for women is not so much that men think that women are inferior, but that women agreed. And the women who do make it to the top like being the only ones there and don’t do anything to help other women along.”
“Women of Tomorrow” is about women helping women. Highly accomplished professional women meet with small groups of at-risk girls in public high schools once a month to mentor young women, discuss ways to overcome obstacles, provide skills for success, plan career focused field trips and present scholarship opportunities. The result: higher self-esteem, improved academic performance and a positive influence over their peers.