RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Medal in-stock in limited quantities for immediate shipping.
Get outside and hit this scavenger hunt!
This was a race done in South Florida with teams but now we are giving you an opportunity to be a part of the hunt and earn this amazing medal with spinning world in the center.
Your 5K must include finding a stop sign, a telephone pole, some type of water, a food, a vehicle and another person. (Be clever and we are sure you can find all of these on your journey)
This virtual is a part of our summer 2020 series where each registration provides 40 meals to food banks across the country helping to feed individuals and families in need during the Covid-19 (see more about the charity below)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K)
3. Save your Activity as "World's Largest Scavenger Hunt 5K Virtual".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Scavenger Hunt 5K Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4" Medal with Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in need
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Feeding America
Working together to end hunger The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together with individuals, charities, businesses and government they are working towards ending hunger throughout America.