EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO COVID.... will be renewed at a later date.
FROM THE BEGINNING... this was always a "No-Touch Zombie Run" - the first of its unique kind where both runners and walkers can have a blast surviving through our incredibly safe 7 zombie challenge zones.
This will be a very different event than our 2019's highly successful World's Largest Zombie Apocalypse Run - Read more below!
Date: July 26, 2020
Three Wave Options: 7:30, 7:40 & 7:50 AM
Location: 3100 S. Federal Highway Delray Beach, FL 33483
ADD EACH PARTICIPANT TO THE CART SEPARATELY
Optional High Quality Next Level Tank or Shirt +$10
Shirt Order Deadline 7/13/2020
You were looking forward to hanging out with Badass Friends for a super fun charity run on a beautiful Sunday morning when all of a sudden The Zombie Apocalypse has broken out and now you have 7 hellish zombie zones to get through before you reach the safe zone (really just the big ZombieFest After-Party area but it's more fun to say safe zone).
HOW DOES THIS EVENT WORK?
This is not a race in the typical fashion, you'll be doing a 3.1 mile route. Every runner will leave the start line with three life coins and about every half mile you'll stop at a zombie zone and be required to perform the task in that zombie zone. Yes, they'll be zombies there but they won't touch you, you'll just have to successfully do the task in that zone or hand over one of your life coins.
Below is the zones and we don't want to give away too much of the fun you have ahead of you so we'll give you one "heads up" on the zones. See the second zone called "Transfusion", well you're going to have to eat a big "Transfusion Donut" filled with raspberry filling (ie. symbolizing a blood transfusion). If you can't complete the full donut you're going to owe the zombies in that zone a life coin. The object is to get through the seven zones with at least one coin left at the finish line so that your ribbon is checked off "Survivor". Don't worry, if you don't make it you still get the same medal but your ribbon will be checked off "Infected". YES, once again, even walkers can make it as a survivor, you just have to get through all the zombie zone tasks.
These are the zones but the task you have to do at each is a secret until you get there...
GET DIRTY -->TRANSFUSION -->DANCE OF THE DEAD-->ZOMBIE SNOT-->DOOMSDAY DICE-->HEADSHOT-->ANTI-VIRAL SHOT-->SAFE ZONE
DON'T MISS THIS! EVENT INSURANCE: For only $5 you'll never have to fear missing your finisher medal, bib and race tank or shirt ever again. If you elect not to add event insurance and are unable to attend the event you will forfeit any claim to your finisher medal, bib and race tank or shirt.
For Complete Info On Badass Event Insurance Click Here!
- Each Runner Gets 3 Life Coins
- Bib much be situated on the front (no bibs on the back or legs)
- Each runner must successfully perform the required action in each zombie zone or give up a ribbon to the zombies in that zone.
- You must go to each and every zombie zone
- If you have at least one zombie coin left when you reach the safe zone your ribbon will be marked as a "survivor" for your medal
- If you have no coins left when you reach the safe zone you'll have an "infected" ribbon mark for your medal
- If you participated as a zombie well you'll be marked with an "infected" medal, well, because, well, you're a zombie
- EVERYONE gets the same medal, only the checked off space on the ribbons separates survivor and infected
- You must have fun, you must laugh and smile a lot
(Register by Selecting: Race Type: Zombie Wave: 7:30AM - Shirt: No Shirt)
- Limited to 40 Zombie Registrations
- Zombies must arrive fully in Zombie outfit by 6AM to be placed into their zone
- Zombies will have the task of their zone explained to them via an email before the event as well as provided with a map to their zone location and where to park
- Zombies must remain in their zone until approximately 9:15AM or until the last runners from the final wave have completed their zone
- Zombies will receive the same 5" medal as finishers with Infected marked ribbon when they return from their zombie zone to the party area
- Zombies will receive all the same Event Perks at the ZombieFest after-party
Check Out The Insane Amount of Event Perks:
- 5K with 7 Fun Zombie Zones & Water Station at 1/2 Way Point
- Spectacular Gigantic 5 Inch Glow-In-The Dark Finishers Medal (pictured) with Custom Ribbon
- Full Color Custom Race Bib
- Huge ZombieFest After-Party
- Bloody Good Mimosas
- Optional High Quality Next Level Racerback Tank or Unisex Shirt
- Free Professional Photography
- Zombie Photo Booth
- Free Vitamin B12 Shots ($11 Value) from the biostation
- Free Mud Facials
- Free Salt Scrub
Free Salt Therapy Sessions from
- Massage Sessions
- Thousands of dollars in Race Partner Giveaways
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR SOCIETY - National Brain Tumor Society unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes, and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients and care partners.
EARLY PACKET PICKUP:
3100 S Federal Highway, Suite E Delray Beach FL 33483
(Take elevator to second floor)
July 23 - 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP:
3100 S Federal Highway, Delray Beach FL 33483
July 26 - 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM ONLY
(Please Do Not Arrive at packet pickup after 7:00 AM if you choose Race Day Packet Pickup)
Please arrive early and definitely no later than 7:00 AM. Due to the size of this event the parking lot of 3100 S Federal Highway may be filled. Overflow parking will be across the street in the extreme west part of the Walmart parking lot.
The Badass Jeep will be at the 1/2 way point to provide you with 8 oz. water bottles. Please do NOT litter, either drink it there or deposit in the recycle bin at Salt Suite when you get back.
By purchasing this registration you agree to the following waiver:
In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event, I agree to assume all risks inherent in participation in such program, whether they are apparent to me or not. I certify that I am in good physical health and fit to participate. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that participation carries an inherent risk of injury to my person and damage to my property. I hereby waive and release, for myself and for my heirs and assigns, any and all claims, causes of action, or liabilities which may hereafter accrue against Badass Running Company, Salt Suite Delray Beach and its affiliates, their agents, employees, volunteers, officers, directors, successors and assigns, the City of Delray Beach and any and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, that may arise as a result of my participation in this event, including any and all claims for personal injuries caused by Badass Running Company or employees, volunteers, officers, directors negligence. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of these events for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising, without monetary payment to me. (This information is protected by the Privacy Act).
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS ARE NOT PROVIDED FOR ANY REASON, please see the Event Insurance Option Above! Dogs are not allowed on the course or start/finish area. Single Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the race.