108K (67 Miles) Walk/Run ANYTIME & ANYWHERE over the course of 67 days or less.
WHAT DOES 108 Mean?
The distance between the Earth and Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Sun. The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance between the Earth and Moon is 108 times the diameter of the Moon. The universe is made up of 108 elements according to ancient texts. There's a lot more to it and in almost every society 108 is significant but trust us, 108 is a very powerful and an ancient number that will bring you energy and blessings.
MASSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT MEDAL - Over 4 INCHES!
Spectacular Custom 4" Medal (pictured) with accompanying Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon is a Symbol of Your Successful Completion of the 108K and your support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation which this challenge funds. Right now BCRF is matching our donation dollars so it's double dollars!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL CHALLENGE:
1. Complete the 108K (67 miles) Anytime & Anywhere
2. Take a clear post-challenge picture of you after any one of your runs
3. Upload your picture to the Facebook group Badass Fit Friends (CLICK HERE) using the hashtag #BadassForCharity and certify that you have run the 108K within a 67 day period (DON'T WORRY WE TRUST YOU, THESE MEDALS ARE SHIPPING IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU REGISTER SO YOU CAN POST WITH YOUR MEDAL)
(If you do not have Facebook click "Reach Us" tab on this website and message us that you have completed your challenge.)
108K For Pink Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" custom medal with Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon (As Pictured In The Banner and mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped so many people who's cancer fight was won because of the organization below who is this event's cause. BCRF is matching our donation dollars so the donation doubles!!!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Since their founding in 1993 by Evelyn H. Lauder, BCRF has raised more than half a billion dollars for lifesaving research. The mission of the foundation is to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research.