RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE Until Registrations Sell Out!
TWO MEDALS IN ONE - So Just $14.90 per registrant!
Spectacular Custom Medal (pictured) Separates So You and Your Best Friend Each Take Home a 3.5" Medal as a Symbol of Your Commitment to Your Health and to Helping Save the Lives of Children with Congenital Heart Disease.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
1. Walk OR Run for 3.1 (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K) anytime
2. Take a clear post-run picture of you and your run phone app or running watch.
3. Upload your distance and picture to the Facebook group Badass Fit Friends (CLICK HERE) using the hashtag #BadassForCharity
(If you do not have Facebook click "Reach Us" tab on this website and message us that you have completed your run / walk.)
The Badass Best Friends 5K Virtual Charity Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized separating heart medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Two Custom Ribbons
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped children with heart disease and their families with a percentage of the registration going to the designated organization below.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Heart Institute
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital is one of the region's leading pediatric hospitals, offering a comprehensive scope of healthcare services and programs in a child-friendly atmosphere. A full-service hospital, we treat minor illnesses, trauma-related accidents and some of the most complex medical conditions.
Established in 1992, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital combines advanced technology and the expertise of the largest, most diverse group of board-certified pediatric specialists in the region. With its summer 2011 expansion, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital now has 226 beds and is South Florida's newest freestanding children's hospital.