RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
MEDALS ARE IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
Did you know that Diabetic Retinopathy is the most aggressive thief of sight?
Perhaps you never heard of it, most people haven't, so we're doing a 5K to raise awareness and to fund the Smiles & VIsion Foundation who's mission is to educate and make a difference by preventing the leading cause of blindness in adults. Won't you run or walk to support a preventable disease... SIXTY PERCENT OF YOUR REGISTRATION GOES TO THE CHARITY!
A slick 4" plus medal is your reward for being a finisher. Oh yes, we went with glitter epoxy for the center eye portion and then completed the medal with a dangling sneaker charm. It's way cool!
Online Printable Race Bib Available - CLICK HERE TO PRINT!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "Eye Walk Eye Run 5K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Eye Walk Eye Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4" Medal complete with Glitter and Dangling Charm on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib CLICK HERE TO PRINT!
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped educated people who might have otherwise gone blind.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Facebook: Smiles & Vision Foundation
Website - Click Here
Helping to prevent Diabetic Retinopathy which is the leading cause of blindness in adults and can be prevented. Help us educate, raise awareness and make a difference.