WE FOUND A FEW MEDALS... WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR REGISTRATION!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Watching the devastation to The Bahamas we can't just sit by and do nothing. Badass Running Company is giving back with a virtual 5K race where every registration will be turned into $100 in Aid via Americares Dorian Response Team. Each dollar represents $20 in Aid - Click Here
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal With Custom Ribbon (pictured) is a true declaration that you support the survivors in The Bahamas.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "Run For The Bahamas Virtual 5K"
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Run For The Bahamas" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
Run For The Bahamas Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" finisher medal (as pictured above) with Custom Ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide an approximate $100 in Americare Aid for those in The Bahamas.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The funding for this event will go directly to the Hurricane Dorian Disaster Relief Fund where Americares has already launched a response team to Florida which will subsequently be servicing The Bahamas as soon as it is possible.
Americares responds to approximately 30 natural disasters and humanitarian crises worldwide each year, establishes long-term recovery projects and brings disaster preparedness programs to vulnerable communities. Since its founding 40 years ago, Americares has provided more than $17 billion in aid to 164 countries, including the United States.