St. Patrick's Day In The Summer 10K (Virtual Charity Run)
RUN or WALK YOUR 10K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Medal in-stock in limited quantities for immediate shipping.
It Doesn't Have to be St. Pat's Day to Drink Beer & Eat Donuts!?
We're not going to make it a requirement to eat donuts and drink beer after your 10K... but it wouldn't hurt! We want those photos! The medal is truly spectacular at 5" complete with PVC foam donuts and glitter enamel beer.
This virtual is a part of our summer 2020 series where each registration provides 40 meals to food banks across the country helping to feed individuals and families in need during the Covid-19 (see more about the charity below)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 6.2 miles (10K)
3. Save your Activity as "St. Patrick's Day In The Summer 10K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The St. Pats In The Summer 10K Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 5" Medal with Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in need
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Feeding America
Working together to end hunger The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together with individuals, charities, businesses and government they are working towards ending hunger throughout America.