RUN or WALK YOUR 5K or 10K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE!
Get That Beautiful Custom 3.5" Glitter Medal (pictured) as a Symbol of Your Commitment to the Vegan Life!
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to eliminate in every possible way all forms of exploitation of and cruelty to animals including as food, clothing or any other purpose.
One thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat, dairy, eggs as well as products like leather and any products that test using animals.
Let's show our Vegan togetherness by running or walking for our chosen charity www.VeganOutreach.org, founded in 1993, Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals through education and legislation.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
1. Walk OR Run for 3.1 (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K) anytime
2. Take a clear post-run picture of you and your run phone app or running watch.
3. Upload your distance and picture to the Facebook group Badass Fit Friends (CLICK HERE) using the hashtag #BadassForCharity
(If you do not have Facebook click "Reach Us" tab on this website and message us that you have completed your run / walk.)
The Vegan Power 5K and 10K Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Oversized 3.5" medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Custom Ribbon
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people and animals in need with a percentage of the registration going to the designated charity below.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Charity Website: VeganOutreach.org
Founded in 1993, Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. They seek a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
They focus on reaching the people who are motivated enough to make changes now of which there are always many in the target audience who just need some additional encouragement.
Please check their website for more information as they have a massive amount of free programming including the well known 10 weeks to Vegan email series, community events and guided vegan shopping tours, just to name a few