RUN or WALK YOUR 6K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
60% of every registration funds United Labor Agency of Nevada! (see more below)
The Vegas Strip is famous for many landmarks, if you're not in Vegas just imagine running (or walking) past the Fountains of Bellagio, the LINQ Promenade, the Mirage Volcano and of course the stratosphere. Feel free to dress up in your favorite Elvis or show girl costume for your run or perhaps fly to Vegas and run the actual strip!
2020 has been a challenging time for many families so remember you're running or walking your 6K to assist individuals and families facing an unexpected hardship. Your registration helps provide rental, utility, and hunger assistance to people across Nevada.
THE SPECTACULAR MEDAL...
MASSIVE 5 INCH MEDAL complete with glitter epoxy is truly a fitting tribute to Las Vegas and its visual greatness.
Online Printable Race Bib CLICK HERE!
MEDAL IS IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 1 mile, 3.1 miles (5K) or 6.2 (10K)
3. Save your Activity as "Vegas Strip Run 6K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Vegas Strip Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom all-metal design that's a 5" Medal on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* 2 Poker Chips Vegas Strip Run 6K Edition.
* 1 Gaiter. Vegas Strip Run 6K Edition.
* Online printable race bib CLICK HERE
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped those facing an unexpected hardship throughout Nevada.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: United Labor Agency of Nevada (ULAN)
Since its inception in 1995, the United Labor Agency of Nevada has provided assistance to individuals and families facing an unexpected hardship. They provide rental, utility, and hunger assistance to individuals along with extensive case management to prepare the client with a plan of long term financial self-sufficiency. There reach goes well beyond Nevada with ties into neighboring states as well.