108 Sun Salutations ANYTIME & ANYWHERE Until the Limited Edition Charity Medals Sell Out!
You can do all 108 at once or over the course of 3 days (36 per day).
MASSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT MEDAL - Over 4 INCHES!
Spectacular Custom 4" Medal (pictured) with accompanying Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon is a Symbol of Your Successful Completion of the 108 Sun Salutations Challenge and to supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation which this challenge funds. Right now BCRF is matching our donation dollars so it's double dollars!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL CHALLENGE:
1. Complete the 108 Salutations Challenge Anytime & Anywhere
We recommend you use Travis Eliot's 36 Sun Salutation A 16 minute class (Click Here) as it will track each series of 36 you do. Do it 3 times either all at once or once a day for 3 days consecutively.
2. Take a clear post-challenge picture of you after your sun salutations are complete
3. Upload your picture to the Facebook group Badass Fit Friends (CLICK HERE) using the hashtag #BadassForCharity
(If you do not have Facebook click "Reach Us" tab on this website and message us that you have completed your challenge.)
108 Sun Salutations For Pink Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" custom medal with Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon (As Pictured In The Banner and mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped so many people who's cancer fight was won because of the organization below who is this event's cause. BCRF is matching our donation dollars so the donation doubles!!!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Since their founding in 1993 by Evelyn H. Lauder, BCRF has raised more than half a billion dollars for lifesaving research. The mission of the foundation is to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research.