RUN or WALK YOUR 5K / 10K / Half Marathon ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
60% of every registration supports the City of Los Altos, CA in maintaining its committees and volunteers, allowing it to continue being one of the best cities to live and raise a family.
Spectacular Four Inch Medal - Extraordinary Design!
Online Printable Race Bib Click Here ✔
MEDAL IS IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "City of Los Altos New Years Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The New Years Virtual Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom all metal design that's a 4 inch Medal on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped fund the City of Los Altos Committees and Volunteers
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: City of Los Altos, CA
The history of modern Los Altos dates back to 1906, when Paul Shoup, a Southern Pacific Railroad executive, formed the Altos Land Co. with friends. The group purchased 140 acres of land between Palo Alto and Mountain View owned by Sarah Winchester, the widow of the inventor of the Winchester rifle. The company planned a new town to serve the new Southern Pacific Railroad cutoff between Mayfield and Los Gatos and named it "Los Altos" (Spanish for "the heights") because the land was the highest on that cutoff.
Presently the city is a thriving, beautiful place to live with many things to see and do. We recommend you click the link above to learn more about visiting and living in Los Altos.