RUN or WALK YOUR HALF MARATHON ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Medal in-stock in limited quantities for immediate shipping.
It may be retro but it's still an amazing 5" medal that says I can do 13.1!
Each year on New Year's Eve we have the Delray Beach Half Marathon and maybe you don't live close to the "City By The Sea" but you sure can virtually get there. There's no breaking this one up, you either have to run or walk a full 13.1 miles to earn this one!
This virtual is a part of our summer 2020 series where each registration provides 40 meals to food banks across the country helping to feed individuals and families in need during the Covid-19 (see more about the charity below)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 13.1 miles
3. Save your Activity as "Delray Beach Half Marathon Virtual Race".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Surfs Up Half Marathon Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 5" Medal with Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in need
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Feeding America
Working together to end hunger The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together with individuals, charities, businesses and government they are working towards ending hunger throughout America.