RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
60% of every registration fund supports Crowned Pearls Of Wellington, an interest group of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, and The Smiles and Vision Foundation, Incorporated, a non-profit group! (see more below)
Please Contact the person who invited you to race and let them know you registered.
Spectacular SIX INCH (including sneaker charm) medal with hand set gemstones plus a really cool glitter based background. It's one of our most sparkly race medal creations yet! Earn it!
Online Printable Race Bib Click Here ✔
Medals Will Start Shipping Wednesday, Nov 25
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "Eyes On The Pearl 5K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Eyes on the Pearl Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom all metal design that's a SIX INCH Medal on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon with glitter effects and hand set faux gemstones (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib.
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped fund a large number of programs designed to help students and adults achieve their greatest life goals
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Crowned Pearls of Wellington
The Crowned Pearls of Wellington is an Official Interest Group of the international organization, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, the nation's oldest sorority for African American women. The Crowned Pearls of Wellington have a substantial number of supporting and continually evolving programs to help the local communities they serve.
The Smiles and Vision Foundation Incorporated is a charitable organization founded in 2000 whose mission is to promote initiatives that serve the underserved people of the surrounding communities who need them most. We believe in taking action with urgency to raise public awareness about some of the most pressing issues facing today's society, such as Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Oral Health. Please join us by supporting our efforts to make a measurable difference in the lives of others.