WE JUST BADASSIFIED THIS MEDAL - NOW 5 INCHES!!!
IN-STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
We know, you totally ate all your quarantine snacks, didn't you? Sure, you've been binge-watching your favorite TV series and been bingeing those snacks down too! How about you get off the couch, get outside or hit your treadmill and do a 5K run or walk.
You'll not only keep physically active and earn this truly special medal but also help feed starving children throughout the United States through Feed The Children Organization (more info on the charity below). Now more than ever our food pantries are desperate for funding and children are going without meals. Through generous donations and during the current crisis each registration will create $35 in meals!
THE CONTEST - Win a $50 Badass Running Company Gift Certificate!
1) Post a fun pic of your virtual 5K (with snacks) on Instagram
2) Use the official #AteAllMySnacks on your Instagram post
3) Tag @BadassRunners and 3 snack loving friends
4) Pray you are one of the 3 Gift Certificate winners
(Winners will be announced on 5/31/2020)
Online Printable Race Bib Is Now Available - CLICK HERE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "I Ate All My Snacks 5K (Virtual Charity Race)" Event
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "I Ate All My Snacks 5K!" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
I Ate All My Snacks 5K Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Special 5" Spectacular Medal with Transparent Window and Hinged Opening Door! (as pictured above) and custom ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib - CLICK HERE
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped feed children in the U.S. during this crisis with $35 in meals
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
FEED THE CHILDREN - In the land of plenty, millions of boys and girls are going to bed hungry. More than 15 million households face not having enough food for everyone in the family. Feed the Children provides food to children and training on the importance of a nutritious diet as well empower children to grow into productive citizens through educational programs.