I Survived The Polar Vortex & All I Got Was This Medal
This product is sold out
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal (pictured) is a true declaration that you survived and thrived during the Polar Vortex and through registration donated to the National Coalition for the Homeless who is the charity organization attached to this 5K virtual run. Please see more on the charity organization below.
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "I Survived The Polar Vortex Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
I Survived The Polar Vortex & All I Got Was This Medal Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4"+ finisher medal (As Pictured Above) with Custom Ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped prevent and end homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of those experiencing homelessness with a percentage of the registration going to the designated organization below.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
THE NATIONAL COALITION FOR THE HOMELESS
The National Coalition for the Homeless is a national network of people who are currently experiencing or who have experienced homelessness, activists and advocates, community-based and faith-based service providers, and others committed to a single mission: To prevent and end homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of those experiencing homelessness are met and their civil rights protected. We envision a world where everyone has a safe, decent, affordable and accessible home.