RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE unless you actually drank too many mimosas than sit a while before you run. What's a mamacita? In Spanish, the literal translation is Cute Mom or Beautiful woman. You may be one of these or both of these but regardless you'll be running for the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network and #ForTheCure
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal (pictured) is a true declaration that you support finding a cure for Pancreatic Cancer. Most of us know someone who has been taken by this disease.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "Mamacita Mimosa 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
* A beautiful full color oversized 4"+ finisher medal (As Pictured Above) with Custom Ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Full Color Race Bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped provide for further research and development into finding a cure for Pancreatic Cancer.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Founded in 1999, the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN) is dedicated to fighting the world’s toughest cancer. In our urgent mission to save lives, we attack pancreatic cancer on all fronts: research, clinical initiatives, patient services and advocacy. Our effort is amplified by a nationwide network of grassroots support. We are determined to improve patient outcomes today and to double survival by 2020.