Murder Hornets 5K (Virtual Charity Race)
This product is sold out
MEDAL IS IN-STOCK & SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!
What can we say... we were told it was time to release the Murder Hornets 5K!
FOR REAL, we are preparing because every registration is going to help save the Honeybees with a donation to The Honeybee Conservancy, who since 2009 has engaged in multiple programs to end the bee crisis including bee research and building bee habitats .
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
This is a Massive 4" Murder Hornet Medal Complete with Translucent Hinged Wings on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon . The medal is earned with your 5K run or walk and it's a true declaration that you support helping to save the Honeybees.
Online Printable Race Bib Available CLICK HERE!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "Murder Hornets 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
Murder Hornets 5K Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 4" finisher medal (as pictured above) complete with translucent hinged wings and a custom 1.5" wide ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib available - CLICK HERE!
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide hope for the future of the Honeybees which are vital to all aspects of life on our planet.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
THE HONEYBEE CONSERVANCY
The Honeybee Conservancy is a public charity established in 2009 in response to the bee crisis. They engage in education, outreach, support research and build bee habitats. They are a Project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs.