Giant 2/3 of a pound 4" 3-D MEDAL IN-STOCK For Immediate Shipping!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE!
Prom is the last dance of a senior's high school career but on this run there will be no chaperones, no parents hiding in the bushes and no need to spike the punch because after your 5K you're free to have that spiked drink! (21 and over - don't drink and drive)
WHAT TO WEAR ON YOUR RUN / WALK:
Ladies: Get out your ruffles, big bows, some metallic accents and of course some really big hair.
Men: Tie and Cummerbund anyone? Well we sure hope you kept that beautiful gold ID bracelet.
Okay, just make it easy on yourself and watch Sixteen Candles for ideas on what to wear.
Seriously, there's no dress code, just have fun and be playful because we're dying to see your run photos. And the medal is in-stock for immediate shipping so you can post your photo with your outfit, bib and medal! Official hashtag is #PromGoneBad5K
And it's all for an amazing local cause...
The Arc of Palm Beach County (See More Below)
Online Printable Race Bib Now Available - CLICK HERE!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "Prom Gone Bad 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
Prom Gone Bad 5K Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 4" 3-D Medal (as pictured above) with custom ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib (CLICK HERE)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped infants, children, adults and families with intellectual disabilities.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
The Arc of PBC serves more than 2,800 families each year. They have meaningful programs which change lives every day.
- Career Transition Program prepares individuals with developmental disabilities. Many are already employed part-time.
- Arc provides an employment specialist to participants working in the community, we also create partnerships with local companies to employ Arc clients on a part-time basis through our Enclave employment program.
- The Arc operates four group homes located throughout Palm Beach County for individual’s developmental disabilities. The residents range in age from 22 to 82 and have varying abilities.
- The Day Camp (ages 5-17) provides great social opportunities during school’s winter, spring and summer breaks, more than 100 campers have participated.
- Healthy Steps for Young Children program, which is part of their early intervention services, serves more than 800 children during most years. More than 3,000 developmental/family risk screens are completed. And their HealthySteps Developmental Specialists provide program services at more than 1,600 well-child visits.