Run For The Pizza Virtual Charity Run
This product is sold out
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K / 10K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
WHO IT HELPS:
Women In Distress of Broward County is a 501(c3) registered not-for-profit who's mission is to stop domestic violence abuse for everyone through intervention, education and advocacy. The organization is the only the one of its type in either Palm Beach or Broward counties with immense resources for women in domestic violence situations including a facility able to house over 100 women!
Maybe you're feeling like veggies or maybe a little pepperoni, don't worry with this spinning medal you can display whatever toppings you like!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE).
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "The Hot Chocolate Run For Charity" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
The Virtual Pizza Run Walkers & Runners Will Receive:
* Quite a spectacular spinning medal!
* A custom full color race bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide funding to those in The Bahamas.
CLICK HERE If you're looking for the South Florida Race Event option for this medal.