RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Love Tacos? (Sorry, is that even a question.)
Love Margaritas? (Sorry, is that even a question.)
Love Running or Walking?
Even If you answered no to all of that and we don't believe you did, we're giving you an excuse to enjoy some amazing tacos and margaritas after your run (of course, that parts on you ;-)
LOOKING FOR OUR SOUTH FLORIDA RUN FOR THE TACOS EVENT?
Click Here if you want to go to our local event with this medal and the taco and margarita after-party.
WHO IT HELPS:
Every Registration provides 28 meals to a family in need in South Florida through Feeding South Florida (More about the organization below)
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal With Custom Ribbon and full color race bib are reminders that you support those in need.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are OPTIONAL but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE)
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Run For The Tacos Virtual 5K" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
Run For The Tacos Virtual Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" Finishers Medal (pictured) with moving wheels and Custom 1.5" Ribbon
* A custom full color race bib (only 5 remaining)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide funding to those in The Bahamas.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Feeding South Florida
Feeding South Florida is the sole Feeding America food bank serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties. They are the largest and most efficient food bank in each of the counties we serve. More than 98% of all donations are put back into the community. For every registration to this event, Feeding South Florida will be able provide 30 meals to a family in need.