Date: October 6, 2019
Time: 2 PM
Location: Orangetheory Fitness 3100 Federal Hwy #1, Delray Beach, FL 33483
REGISTRATION IS FOR A TEAM OF SIX!
($49 Per Person)
What's RunRow Extreme?
12 Teams of 6
2 Hours of Extreme Racing
You'll step into the Orangetheory Studio, proudly wearing your RunRow Extreme team shirt, the music pumping and your team ready to hit your run and rows to the max. The race is simple in concept, but will challenge you to the extreme. One team member starts on the treadmill and one on the rower. Every 5 minutes a buzzer will sound and you will shift clockwise between the treadmill and the rower with your teammates.
Essentially you’re full on extreme for 5 minutes and then a 10 minute rest before you hit your next full on push. This will continue for a full two hours creating the most Kilometers on the treadmill and most Meters on the rower your team can produce. The winning team (out of 12 teams) is determined by the most Kilometers added to the most Meters.
Additional Locations Coming Soon:
Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Hawaii, Las Vegas and Many More!
Finisher's Medals & Trophies:
Everyone on every team gets a spectacular custom over-sized full color RunRow Extreme Finisher's Medal. The winning team members get the Finisher's Medal plus each team member gets a truly incredible trophy worthy of their achievement.
Race Event Perks:
• Two Hour RunRow Duathlon Team Race
• Massive 4 Inch Custom Finisher's Medal and 1.5" Custom Ribbon
• Incredible Trophy and a valuable OTF Package for Each Winning Team Member
• High End Full Color Tech Racerback Tank or Shirt (your choice)
• Snacks & Water Station
• Free Vitamin B12 Shot (value $11) Courtesy of the biostation
• Free Giveaways & Sweepstakes From Our Amazing Sponsors
• Race Photography
The Benefiting Charity:
To Be Determined
Directly after registering your team we will send you an email confirming all your contact information. That email will contain a form requesting the name of the team as well as the name of each person on your team and their racerback tank or uni-sex shirt size selection. The team captain is our point of contact for all race communications and is in charge of providing their team with any information they receive. Team captains will have VIP access to the Badass Staff for any questions or modifications needed such as team member changes. Only a team captain may make a team member change.
Shirt & Tank sizes for each member MUST be provided by end of day July 29 in order to guarantee a correct size.
Race Day Check-in:
Be at the event's Orangetheory location at least 30 minutes before your team wave time. Be prepared to fill out Orangetheory paperwork if you haven't been to that particular studio. 100% of your team must be present and checked-in at the start of your wave time. Your race tank or shirt will be provided to you at check-in and will be your pass into the "race studio". During the time of race only team members, OTF / Badass Staff & Volunteers are permitted inside the race area.
Team members can be changed or substituted for Free up until 7 days before the event. Within 7 days of the event each substitution will be charged a fee of $20.
• Open to all age groups, consent for those under 18 will be required.
• Race will take place rain or shine (It's an indoor studio!).
• Each team must register all 6 team members at one time.
• Each participant must sign a waiver.
• Refunds are not available for any reason.
• Team members can be changed up until 7 days before the event without additional charge.
• Team member changes are not guaranteed a different size tank or shirt than the one originally placed at the time of registration.