EARN THE BEARCAT MEDAL!
Saint Vincent College is situated in picturesque Latrobe, PA. It's an extraordinary school that truly cares about its students.
By registering for this virtual race you'll be contributing to the Student Emergency Fund and helping a student complete their degree. Saint Vincent College established the fund in 2013 to assist students when they are faced with serious and unexpected life challenges. During this critical time, providing this assistance for students is as important as ever.
Big Shout Out to the Saint Vincent College Student Government Association (SGA) for sponsoring this event for Bearcats everywhere!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Registration comes with a 4" Bearcat Medal (The School Mascot) complete with 1.5" wide Custom Ribbon . The medal is earned with your 5K run or walk and it's a true declaration that you support helping students with a significant need at Saint Vincent College.
Online Printable Race Bib - Click Here!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "Student Emergency Fund 5K"
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Student Emergency Fund 5K" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
Use #SaintVincentCollege5K anywhere on social media.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
Student 5K Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 4" Bearcat finisher medal (as pictured above) complete with 1.5" wide ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib - CLICK HERE
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped a student in need.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
The Saint Vincent College Student Emergency Fund is needed now more than ever due to situations related to COVID-19. To learn more about the Emergency Fund please visit the college website by clicking HERE.