RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Medal in-stock in limited quantities for immediate shipping.
Which are you... superhero or villain?
The classic struggle of good vs. evil. It doesn't really matter because either way this race is charity based and you'll be doing something good. However, we give bonus points to participants who run or walk in costume.
This virtual is a part of our summer 2020 series where each registration provides 40 meals to food banks across the country helping to feed individuals and families in need during the Covid-19 (see more about the charity below)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "Superheroes Vs. Villains 5K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Superheroes Vs. Villains 5K Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4" Medal with Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in need
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Feeding America
Working together to end hunger The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together with individuals, charities, businesses and government they are working towards ending hunger throughout America.