RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
WHO IT HELPS: At the moment, many of our virtual charity runs will be focusing on helping the survivors of the destruction caused by Dorian in The Bahamas. Our last virtual run, Run For The Bahamas 5K raised $80,000 in converted Americares Aid. This virtual 5K will fund the HeadKnowles Foundation, which is the main local foundation in The Bahamas spearheading recovery. (see more below)
MEDAL: The FIRST Fully Functioning Jack-O'-Lantern Medal Ever Made in the History of the World!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE).
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "The Greatest Pumpkin Run Charity 5K" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
The Greatest Pumpkin Run Walkers & Runners Will Receive:
* An absolute masterpiece, The Greatest Pumpkin Run finishers medal (as pictured above) with Custom Ribbon is the first fully functioning Jack-O'-Lantern Medal ever created!
* A custom full color race bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide funding to those in The Bahamas.
CLICK HERE If you're looking for the South Florida Race Event option for this medal.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
HEAD KNOWLES FOUNDATION
What started out as a small group of people on the Facebook page HeadKnowles, founded by Lia Head-Rigby and Gina Knowles, has now become a foundation fueled by people eager to give back. Head Knowles has already produced 665 Airplane Missions from Florida to The Bahamas and raised over 1 million dollars in 4 days! They currently have 1000 soft warehouse spaces for basic aid and have done over 45 ambulance missions. Check their website for daily postings on all the amazing things they are doing in The Bahamas for the people of The Bahamas.