RUN or WALK YOUR 5K or 10K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE!
Gay pride or LGBT pride is specifically highlighted during the month of June which coincided with the month that the Stonewall riots took place in NYC back in 1969. Pride month promotes equality for all and typically demonstrates through events and parades that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people are proud of who they are and that there is no stigma to being true to who you are.
While this year you may not be able to go to a large public event you can show your support and pride by earning this Spectacular Custom 4" Medal complete with rainbow dyed fabric inserted into the metal mold plus Real Shoelaces!
This incredible medal is a Symbol of Your Commitment to PRIDE MONTH and the LGBT Community and fully supports The Trevor Project! See more about the charity below!
Online Printable Race Bib - CLICK HERE!
Medal is due to arrive to us 7/1 and we will have everyone's medal shipped to them by 7/2.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K)
3. Save your Activity as "The Pride Virtual Charity Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Pride 5K & 10K Virtual Charity Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4" Medal complete with rainbow dyed fabric inserted into the metal mold plus Real Shoelaces along with Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration
* Online printable race bib - CLICK HERE!
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in the LGBT community with 20% of the gross registration fee going to The Trevor Poject
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBT) young people under 25.
Trevor provides valuable resources to young people nationwide who may not have anywhere else to turn to for help. That's why their work is so incredible—thanks to Trevor's programs, LGBT youth are not alone.