RUN or WALK YOUR 5K or 10K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE!
Get That Beautiful Custom Giant 4.5" Medal (pictured) as a Symbol of Your Commitment to PRIDE MONTH and our LGBT Community!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
1. Walk OR Run for 3.1 (5K) or 6.2 miles (10K) anytime
2. Take a clear post-run picture of you and your run phone app or running watch.
3. Upload your distance and picture to the Facebook group Badass Fit Friends (CLICK HERE) using the hashtag #BadassForCharity
(If you do not have Facebook click "Reach Us" tab on this website and message us that you have completed your run / walk.)
The Pride 5K/ 10K Virtual Charity Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Oversized 3.5" medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Custom Ribbon
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people in the LGBT community with a percentage of the registration going to the designated organization below.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBT) young people under 25.
Trevor provides valuable resources to young people nationwide who may not have anywhere else to turn to for help. That's why their work is so incredible—thanks to Trevor's programs, LGBT youth are not alone.