RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYWHERE & ANYTIME!
Looking for the in-person Delray Beach event? Click Here
Giant 4.5" Full Color Custom Medal That's 3-Dimensional with Translucent Rainbow! Wow!
MEDALS EXPECTED TO SHIP MIDDLE OF JUNE... Limited Registrations Available!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K)
3. Save your Activity as "The Pride Run 5K".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
The Pride Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A Spectacular Custom 4.5 inch 3-Dimensional Medal with all Translucent Colors on a 1.5" Custom Ribbon (mailed to your registration address)
* Real Tyvek Race Bib
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped fund helping the lives of those in the LGBTQ community through Compass Community Center
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Website: Compass Community Center
Compass is one of the largest gay and lesbian community center in Florida and the Southeast United States and one of the largest and most respected of its kind in the nation. More than 25,000 people utilize its 14,000 square foot facility, and more than 17,000 referrals are fielded by more than 12,000 volunteer hours graciously contributed by hundreds of community-centered individuals each year.
Each year, the center organizes various special events, such as Palm Beach Pride and Stonewall Ball, which serve the public and increase pride, connectivity and positive portrayal of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth and adults.