WORLD VEGAN DAY IS NOVEMBER 1, 2019!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K or 10K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE!
Get That Beautiful Custom 3.5" Glitter Medal (pictured) as a Symbol of Your Commitment to the Vegan Life!
One thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat, dairy, eggs as well as products like leather and any products that test using animals.
Let's show our Vegan togetherness by running or walking for our chosen charity www.VeganOutreach.org, founded in 1993, Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals through education and legislation.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "World Smile Day Virtual Charity 5K"
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Vegan Power Charity Run" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal!)
The Vegan Power 5K and 10K Run Finishers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Oversized 3.5" medal (As Pictured In The Banner) with Custom Ribbon
(mailed to your registration address - U.S. addresses)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that you have directly helped people and animals in need with a percentage of the registration going to the designated charity below.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Charity Website: VeganOutreach.org
Founded in 1993, Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. They seek a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
They focus on reaching the people who are motivated enough to make changes now of which there are always many in the target audience who just need some additional encouragement.