RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
WHO IT HELPS: Anyone needing Mental health therapy. This race directly supports NAMI, see more about the charity below.
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal With Custom Ribbon, the race bib and the fun surprise smile magnet is a true declaration that you support the survivors in The Bahamas.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "World Smile Day 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
World Smile Day Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" Run, Smile, Run! finisher medal (as pictured above) with Custom Ribbon.
* A custom full color race bib
* A 1.5" smile magnet (randomly selected from one pictured above)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide funding to those needing Mental Health Therapy.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Health
NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone. There are many supports, services and treatment options that may help. A change in behavior or mood may be the early warning signs of a mental health condition and should never be ignored.