RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
WHO IT HELPS: At the moment, many of our virtual charity runs will be focusing on helping the survivors of the destruction caused by Dorian in The Bahamas. Our last virtual run, Run For The Bahamas 5K raised $80,000 in converted Americares Aid. This virtual 5K will fund the HeadKnowles Foundation, which is the main local foundation in The Bahamas spearheading recovery. (see more below)
The Spectacular Custom 4 Inch Medal With Custom Ribbon, the race bib and the fun surprise smile magnet is a true declaration that you support the survivors in The Bahamas.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "World Smile Day 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
World Smile Day Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color oversized 4" Run, Smile, Run! finisher medal (as pictured above) with Custom Ribbon.
* A custom full color race bib
* A 1.5" smile magnet (randomly selected from one pictured above)
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide funding to those in The Bahamas.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
HEAD KNOWLES FOUNDATION
What started out as a small group of people on the Facebook page HeadKnowles, founded by Lia Head-Rigby and Gina Knowles, has now become a foundation fueled by people eager to give back. Head Knowles has already produced 665 Airplane Missions from Florida to The Bahamas and raised over 1 million dollars in 4 days! They currently have 1000 soft warehouse spaces for basic aid and have done over 45 ambulance missions. Check their website for daily postings on all the amazing things they are doing in The Bahamas for the people of The Bahamas.