A MOST UNUSUAL ZOMBIE RUN...
From The Producers of 2019's World's Largest Zombie Apocalypse Run!
Date: April 19, 2020
Three Wave Options: 7:30, 7:40 & 7:50 AM
Location: 3100 S. Federal Highway Delray Beach, FL 33483
ADD EACH PARTICIPANT TO THE CART SEPARATELY
Optional High Quality Next Level Tank or Shirt +$10
Shirt Order Deadline 4/3/2020
You were looking forward to hanging out with Badass Friends for a super fun charity run on a beautiful Sunday morning when all of a sudden The Zombie Apocalypse has broken out and now you have 7 hellish zombie zones to get through before you reach the safe zone (really just the big ZombieFest After-Party area but it's more fun to say safe zone).
You Don't Have To Be Fast But You Better Be Prepared!
YOUR ROUTE TO THE SAFE ZONE...
GET DIRTY -->TRANSFUSION -->DANCE OF THE DEAD-->ZOMBIE SNOT-->DOOMSDAY DICE-->HEADSHOT-->ANTI-VIRAL SHOT-->SAFE ZONE
Is your Finisher Medal's Ribbon going to be marked Survivor or Infected?
DON'T MISS THIS! EVENT INSURANCE: For only $5 you'll never have to fear missing your finisher medal, bib and race tank or shirt ever again. If you elect not to add event insurance and are unable to attend the event you will forfeit any claim to your finisher medal, bib and race tank or shirt.
For Complete Info On Badass Event Insurance Click Here!
- Each Runner Gets 3 Life Flags
- Bib much be situated on the front (no bibs on the back or legs)
- Each runner must successfully perform the required action or give up a ribbon to the zombies in that zone.
- You must go to each and every zombie zone
- If you have at least one flag left when you reach the safe zone your ribbon will be marked as a "survivor" for your medal
- If you have no flags left when you reach the safe zone you'll have an "infected" ribbon mark for your medal
- If you participated as a zombie well you'll be marked with an "infected" medal, well, because, well, you're a zombie
- EVERYONE gets the same medal, only the checked off space on the ribbons separates survivor and infected
- You must have fun, you must laugh and smile a lot
(Register by Selecting: Race Type: Zombie Wave: 7:30AM - Shirt: No Shirt)
- Limited to 40 Zombie Registrations
- Zombies must arrive fully in Zombie outfit by 6AM to be placed into their zone
- Zombies must remain in their zone until approximately 9:15AM or until the last runners from the final wave have completed their zone
- Zombies will receive the same 5" medal as finishers with Infected marked ribbon
- Zombies will receive all the same Event Perks at the ZombieFest after-party
Check Out The Insane Amount of Event Perks:
- 5K with 7 Fun Zombie Zones & Water Station at 1/2 Way Point
- Spectacular Gigantic 5 Inch Glow-In-The Dark Finishers Medal (pictured) with Custom Ribbon
- Full Color Custom Race Bib
- Huge ZombieFest After-Party
- Bloody Good Unlimited Mimosas
- Optional High Quality Next Level Racerback Tank or Unisex Shirt
- Free Professional Photography
- Zombie Photo Booth
- Free Vitamin B12 Shots ($11 Value) from the biostation
- Free Mud Facials
- Free Salt Scrub
Free Salt Therapy Sessions from
- Massage Sessions
- Thousands of dollars in Race Partner Giveaways
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR SOCIETY - National Brain Tumor Society unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes, and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients and care partners.
EARLY PACKET PICKUP:
3100 S Federal Highway, Suite E Delray Beach FL 33483
(Take elevator to second floor)
April 16 - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
April 17 - 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP:
3100 S Federal Highway, Delray Beach FL 33483
January 12 - 6:30 AM to 7:00 AM ONLY
(Please Do Not Arrive at packet pickup after 7:00 AM if you choose Race Day Packet Pickup)
Please arrive early and definitely no later than 7:00 AM. Due to the size of this event the parking lot of 3100 S Federal Highway may be filled. Overflow parking will be across the street in the extreme west part of the Walmart parking lot.
The Badass Jeep will be at the 1/2 way point to provide you with 8 oz. water bottles. Please do NOT litter, either drink it there or deposit in the recycle bin at Salt Suite when you get back.
By purchasing this registration you agree to the following waiver:
In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event, I agree to assume all risks inherent in participation in such program, whether they are apparent to me or not. I certify that I am in good physical health and fit to participate. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that participation carries an inherent risk of injury to my person and damage to my property. I hereby waive and release, for myself and for my heirs and assigns, any and all claims, causes of action, or liabilities which may hereafter accrue against Badass Running Company, Salt Suite Delray Beach and its affiliates, their agents, employees, volunteers, officers, directors, successors and assigns, the City of Delray Beach and any and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, that may arise as a result of my participation in this event, including any and all claims for personal injuries caused by Badass Running Company or employees, volunteers, officers, directors negligence. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of these events for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising, without monetary payment to me. (This information is protected by the Privacy Act).
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS ARE NOT PROVIDED FOR ANY REASON, please see the Event Insurance Option Above! Dogs are not allowed on the course or start/finish area. Single Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the race.