RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
MEDAL IS IN-STOCK & SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!
We Know, We Know, Lately It Feels Like "What's Next"...
Could it be the Zombie Apocalypse?
Show us what you're made of and beat the Zombies all while earning the Massive 5 Inch "Glow-In-The-Dark" medal complete with Hinged Dangling Leg! Plus 20% of the gross registration price goes to the National Brain Tumor.
YOUR RIBBON: Do I check off Survivor or Infected Box?
It's simple, time your 5K and follow this time table;
- 28 Min or less - Those zombies didn't have a chance - SURVIVOR
- 29 to 30 Min - These zombies are slackers so you got by - SURVIVOR
- 31 to 33 Min - That was close, did you feel zombie breath - SURVIVOR
- 34 to 36 Min - So sad, nice try but that bite looks infected - INFECTED
- 37 to 39 Min - At least you let your faster friends escape - INFECTED
- 40 Min or more - Fortunately even zombies earn medals - INFECTED
Online Printable Race Bib Available CLICK HERE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS VIRTUAL RACE / CHALLENGE:
Option 1: Facebook Group
Run or Walk using any tracking app such as Strava, RunKeeper, Runtastic, etc. and then submit your time to our Badass Virtual Run Facebook Group - CLICK HERE
Option 2: Strava Group
1. Join our Badass Running Company club on the Strava Run/Walk App by (CLICKING HERE).
2. Using Strava, Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K).
3. Save your Activity as "Zombies Run For Your Life 5K Virtual Run".
Use #BadassRunnerForCharity anywhere on social media.
Zombies Run For Your Life! Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 5" Glow-In-The-Dark with Dangling Leg (as pictured above) and custom ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib CLICK HERE
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide for finding a cure and treatment to those who suffer with brain tumors.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR SOCIETY - National Brain Tumor Society unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes, and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients and care partners.