MEDAL IS IN-STOCK & SHIPS IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION!
Our Scariest Medal Ever...
Massive 5 Inch "Glow-In-The-Dark" with Hinged Dangling Leg!
RUN or WALK YOUR 5K ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Just in time for the release of all your favorite Zombie Series Shows on TV. We know you're huge Zombie fans and that you'll be sitting for many hours on end watching these series. We figured why not get off the couch, do a 5K run or walk and not only keep physically active and earn that huge medal but also help support the National Brain Tumor Society. Finish your run by taking a photo complete with medal, online printable race bib and perhaps your best I'm scared out of my mind running from zombies face. Use the official #ZombieVirtualRun on all your posts.
Online Printable Race Bib Available CLICK HERE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL RACE:
(These Steps are Optional but Encouraged)
1. Simply download the Strava App on your iPhone or Android Phone, join the Badass Running Company “Club” (CLICK HERE) and click “I’m Going” to the "Zombies Run For Your Life! (Virtual Charity 5K)" Event
2. Using Strava Run or Walk for 3.1 miles (5K) anytime and anywhere.
3. Save your Activity Title as "Zombies Run For Your Life!" and get massive Kudos for your effort from us and others in our Strava Badass Running Club Community.
Use #ZombieVirtualRun anywhere on social media.
(Don't Worry! If you decide not to join our Strava Club we will still be mailing you your spectacular finisher's medal immediately after registering!)
Zombies Run For Your Life! Runners & Walkers Will Receive:
* A beautiful full color Massive 5" Glow-In-The-Dark with Dangling Leg (as pictured above) and custom ribbon. (mailed to your registration address)
* Online printable race bib CLICK HERE
* A warm and fuzzy feeling that your registration has directly helped provide for finding a cure and treatment to those who suffer with brain tumors.
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
NATIONAL BRAIN TUMOR SOCIETY - National Brain Tumor Society unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes, and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients and care partners.